Today was the first day off treatment......I have been feeling so sleepy today.....went to Highgate Woods with the dogs; it was a beautiful clear day. Not sure if I expected any difference in the way I'd feel, but I only felt a bit flat, and a little worried that my "side effects" might stay with me for good.....the tiredness, the crazy eyesight, the wobblyness and dizzyness....please go away !!!!
This morning I thought: Oooooh I dont have to have anything to eat coz I dont need to take Ribavirin ' with food '........ but I do need to eat!!
That seemed to me the purpose of eating these last 48 weeks......in order to get those Ribas down me safely with food that had a "good fat content for even better absorption".....
Does this mean I'm going to stop eating altogether, and finally lose the 8 kg I've needed to lose all these weeks.......Most people lose weight on treatment.....I seem to have slightly gained fat, whilst also losing muscle mass and a hell of a lot of hair off of my head!!
My treatment is over.............!!!!!!
That seemed to me the purpose of eating these last 48 weeks......in order to get those Ribas down me safely with food that had a "good fat content for even better absorption".....
Does this mean I'm going to stop eating altogether, and finally lose the 8 kg I've needed to lose all these weeks.......Most people lose weight on treatment.....I seem to have slightly gained fat, whilst also losing muscle mass and a hell of a lot of hair off of my head!!
My treatment is over.............!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment