I did it !!!!!!!!!
I took my 48th injection on Thursday night 24th Jan. It's now Saturday, and I've still got Sun,Mon,Tues,Wed and Thursdays' Ribas to swallow.......then it's treatment done and dusted.....
Somehow I've managed to acquire an extra 5 pills....they magic themselves into the box from the pharmacy....I swear I took all my pills this month, so quite why I've got 5 left over is a mystery.
Last Sunday we collected our gorgeous new pup......We've named him MOJO......here's a picture of him and Buddy...
I've moved into the lounge, where the dogs sleep, and I dont have to be trudging upstairs and down to my loft bedroom....and so that I can be on hand to really train this pup into going out into the garden when he needs to "go"...I'm enjoying the "space" from my husband, and all the distractions that marriage and other adulsts produce...sometimes I just wish all the humans would just go away
My husband is enjoying his space as well. I've really grown to LOVE sleeping in my sleeping bag, and this pup and Buddy are growing to really bond......I look forward to my recovery and the chance to get fit walking not one but two Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
I took my 48th injection on Thursday night 24th Jan. It's now Saturday, and I've still got Sun,Mon,Tues,Wed and Thursdays' Ribas to swallow.......then it's treatment done and dusted.....
Somehow I've managed to acquire an extra 5 pills....they magic themselves into the box from the pharmacy....I swear I took all my pills this month, so quite why I've got 5 left over is a mystery.
Last Sunday we collected our gorgeous new pup......We've named him MOJO......here's a picture of him and Buddy...
I've moved into the lounge, where the dogs sleep, and I dont have to be trudging upstairs and down to my loft bedroom....and so that I can be on hand to really train this pup into going out into the garden when he needs to "go"...I'm enjoying the "space" from my husband, and all the distractions that marriage and other adulsts produce...sometimes I just wish all the humans would just go away
My husband is enjoying his space as well. I've really grown to LOVE sleeping in my sleeping bag, and this pup and Buddy are growing to really bond......I look forward to my recovery and the chance to get fit walking not one but two Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
1 comment:
Congragulations on completing treatment and on the new puppy - so cute! Now on to SVR!!!
MYS
Post a Comment