Friday, 7 December 2007

Friday night in


It's been quite a long time since I felt like "socialising".........We have had lots of parties at our house, and i guess the next one will have to be for my 50th, this coming May.......but this past year, I have not felt like venturing into the social arena.....NOT AT ALL........I enjoy listening to my boys including my husband making music in our home; something I used to do most of the time, but seem to not have the energy for. I know it's my nature to give up easily, and that I'm not to blame this illness...........or treatment, but I'm finding it hard to get back into my music. Here's a piccie of my 16 year old playing a Balafon.


My enjoyment in life comes from getting the washing into the washing machine.....and sitting watching TV.....emptying the bins, picking up dog poo in the garden, emptying the dishwasher......driving my car, taking Buddy for walks (not the long ones I'd take him on a year ago, but he's okay with that at the moment, especially as his favourite thing is being couch potato), being close to my children and husband and dog......and just pottering at home......I appreciate feeling happy and physically
relaxed...I really appreciate it that I dont have to continue to work as hard as I did, and that my husband is really holding the fort at the moment. It is such a huge weight off my mind, and we sometimes splash out on treats such as Sushi.......Here's "sushi for four"......My husband looked at it and wondered if there was enough for all of us!!! Was he joking????

Tonight, hubby is out and I'm at home enjoying some time at home.....AGAIN !!!!!.....I wonder when I'll feel like throwing my coat on and just getting out there and doing that socialising I used to love so much.......Perhaps I didnt really ever love it that much........Perhaps this is just my excuse to do what I've always really wanted to do.......just do little more for a while than just watch TV and browse the internet.....but I do love my friends, and I'd like to back in circulation..........

It's nice to enjoy home for a while........been racing around always complaining I never had enough time.....well now I do !!!!













No comments: