Saturday, 2 February 2008

Friday....Saturday...that makes 2!!

Feel no different !!!! 2 days of no new ribavirins and no new shot of interferon.........took a photo, (below) and packed all my drugs and paraphanalia into a carrier bag.

Then, my period started this morning.......

I had a thought.......if my platelets are going to build up again, which they surely must now I'm off the medication, is there a greater likelihood of the blood clotting which might turn out to kill me ?

Then I took a Citalopram, had a cry with the frustration I was feeling at how often my husband comes into the kitchen, makes food, doesnt clean it up, then walks away and plays his guitar.....I'm left with the cleaning cleaning cleaning.....then the Citalopram kicked in, and I stopped caring.....

4 comments:

Starbux said...

good to see the blog being updated. don't be so impatient with the de-tox, but you will soon feel full of energy. most important to eat healthily to rebuild your immune system.

My Other Blog said...

Your platelets will return to what they were before treatment, you didn't worry about blood clots when you got your period then, there's no reason to worry about them now. Recovery takes time - go easy on yourself, it will happen!

msb said...

It really does happen. After treatment it does get better. Sometimes it takes awhile.

msb said...

What's Citalopram in American? and, by the way, I'm just not doing so well with Bebo. I think I'm your friend there :-&