Post treatment, almost 8 months, and I finally got the wonderful wonderful news.......HCV RNA not detected.......
The amazing wonderful thing although not as amazing as the news itself is that the test was done on the Monday, and the result was back by the Thursday......3 days? Now that's a record surely !!!!!
The amazing wonderful thing although not as amazing as the news itself is that the test was done on the Monday, and the result was back by the Thursday......3 days? Now that's a record surely !!!!!
2 comments:
Your blog is very inspiring. I am going to start treatment this November. I just did my blog to keep track.
I hope your HCV is still undetectable and your hair is back to normal!
Hi Maria....Yes, my hair is growing back perfectly well....just as good as before, but I'm older, so more grey visible. Will be watching your treatment progress closely. x
Post a Comment