As you can see from the picture, my hair is growing......
but UPWARDS !!!! Get down !!!
My tiredness and headfog have COMPLETELY gone, except for a sleepy period around 2pm; other than that my energy is normal again, I'm sleeping incredibly well, I dont get the kicks, except when I'm tired, and my skin is pretty much back to normal except for a sore spot on my left shin. I use Elocon cream once a week on that. I've put on almost a stone since last year, and it has GOT to come off !!! My tummy is f ...ing huge. I was a size 12 last year, when I should really be a 10, and now I'd be comfortable in a large size 14.
I had an ECG a few weeks ago, which was normal; I definately had chest pains during tx, probably due to my Hb, but this obviously hadnt led to a heart attack. However, not 2 days afterwards, my heart started behaving like a percussion group warming up. Very irregular! I didnt go to the doctor, because I was too scared to. A week later after daily constant irregular heart beat with no respite, my heart got back into its rhythm, and it's pumping nice and easy again. I put it down to my bloods coming back up to normal....but who will ever know.
I have my VESTIBULAR SCIENTIST appointment on Tuesday 13th May. The one for 9th April was postponed by the hospital the day before.
I noticed when I was tired a couple of days ago, my balance was worse. They definately seem to go hand in hand. Though I now think it's due to the Citalopram, which I dont intend to come off for a while. I'm feeling anxiety free for the first time in a LONG time.
I've left a message with my nurse at the Royal Free and I await the result of the PCR test today which I had 15 days ago. The ALT came back the same day, lower than it'd ever been (15), and that's a very very good sign. My HB is back 13, and probably rising still, and my bloods are all in normal range., except for the lymphs which are a bit low.
So I'm looking forward to the good news with fingers X'd....
I had an ECG a few weeks ago, which was normal; I definately had chest pains during tx, probably due to my Hb, but this obviously hadnt led to a heart attack. However, not 2 days afterwards, my heart started behaving like a percussion group warming up. Very irregular! I didnt go to the doctor, because I was too scared to. A week later after daily constant irregular heart beat with no respite, my heart got back into its rhythm, and it's pumping nice and easy again. I put it down to my bloods coming back up to normal....but who will ever know.
I have my VESTIBULAR SCIENTIST appointment on Tuesday 13th May. The one for 9th April was postponed by the hospital the day before.
I noticed when I was tired a couple of days ago, my balance was worse. They definately seem to go hand in hand. Though I now think it's due to the Citalopram, which I dont intend to come off for a while. I'm feeling anxiety free for the first time in a LONG time.
I've left a message with my nurse at the Royal Free and I await the result of the PCR test today which I had 15 days ago. The ALT came back the same day, lower than it'd ever been (15), and that's a very very good sign. My HB is back 13, and probably rising still, and my bloods are all in normal range., except for the lymphs which are a bit low.
So I'm looking forward to the good news with fingers X'd....
No comments:
Post a Comment