Sunday, 23 March 2008

7 weeks post treatment

My PCR test from 2 weeks post treatment, was UND....hadnt had one since week 24 of treatment, so it was nice to know that the virus was still out of sight.

7 weeks post tx, and my energy has exploded !!!! I can climb the hill and do housework without ever feeling tired......

BUT I've put on weight !!! ABOUT 4 kgs. The itchiness has gone and returned, and the skin isnt broken like it was, but in places it's still spotty and pimply. I expect that to keep fading.

My Citalopram seems to either be too strong or too weak, as I started feeling edgy and butterflies in the tummy, like it was even before starting treatment. Still on 20mg. Dont know whether to raise dose or lower it. I'll give it a few days, and see.

1 comment:

msb said...

It's sounding good. Really , really hope it worked.